California has some of the most advanced and intricate licensing and permitting in the nation. Strong and detailed environmental regulations mean extra licensing for businesses such as mechanics and healthcare organizations. Cities often take care of some of the most local issues like valet parking, while counties manage health permitting, particularly food businesses. California itself oversees many industries, particularly professions and businesses that affect public safety.
In California, a swimming pool contractor constructs swimming pools, spas or hot tubs, including installation of solar heating equipment using those trades or skills necessary for such construction.
- Residential / Commercial applications
- Custom pool design/redesign, pool rejuvenation.
- Grottos, rock formations, hardscaping, slides, water features, and fountains.
- Spas / Jacuzzis, beach entry pools, swim up bar, wet bars.
- Pool equipment installation, “green” pool services, and more.
Check out Drop and Sons Construction, Inc. on Yelp